Friday, November 20, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

This post is long overdue, so please forgive me, most especially, my fellow blogger “the kisser”, who bestowed this honour.
Upon the reception of this award, I’m required to post ten honest things about myself, so here it goes:

1.I’m a 22 final year college student_ yippee; I’ll be out of here come next year May. Fine!!!... I’ll admit it; it scares the living day lights out of me. The world is so big, and I’m so small.

2.I use to loooveee… drinking spirit, but my eyes have been open to the fresh taste of coke cola, now I’m addicted to the stuff. I know too much is bad for me, but I can’t help it, it’s now my H2O “brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………………”

3.I wish my boobs were bigger, a C cup, would have been most appropriate, it’s not like I’m asking for mosquito swaps or anything. I ain't that greedy lol…… (No offence). God if you up there, answer my fervent prayer.

4.I’m not as freaky, as I may seem. Really, I’m kinda of shy, yes the word was “kinda” shy lol.

5.I prefer cats to dogs. No! I’m not secretive or anything, sure we all have our fair share of skeletons in the closet, but mine always seem to resurrect and walk out_ bones and all hehehehee…….


6.I ABSOLUTELY DISLIKE all reptallic looking creatures, they make my skin crawl.

7.Between cake, ice cream and chocolate, I’ll choose “cho-co-late” any day any time.

8.I’m a sucker for love, I believe in all of its magic, including the butterflies and all,”love is like a butterfly, let it fly, if it surely belongs to you, it will fly back”. Hey! So I’m a romantic, can’t help it:-)

9.So I like attention, who doesn’t? Once in a while, I like to cause a stir lol!

10.I’m still undecided about the direction of my blog; I don’t have a theme, hell, I don’t even know what the main concept is about. But what I do know is that, I sure do love to write.



Thanks again, "KISSER" mmmmmuaaah........

8 comments:

  1. that was great! #3, girl me too! #9 i'm right there causing a stir with you ;)

    .kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on all of them. On 7, can I have all three? I actually did yesterday with a dessert named chocolate explosion. Yum Yum, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you loved it Harry, i'm giving you inside info hehehehe.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks KISSER, i think it's a little too late for the C cup business( sob, sob)soon i might have to consider silicon implants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myne, thanks for the link. I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you forgot to say something very important that I know about you

    ReplyDelete