Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 pLUS 1 + oNE

How do you remain adventurous, when your “inhibitions” get in the way. I always figured I was kinda experimental, you know. I like to try my hands at new stuff (wink), just for the heck of it_lol if that was the case, I should have done a zillion and one things by now,damn!.. I’m not on top of my game. Frankly I have an open mind, I’m not too constricted, bring it on, if it can be done why not?

But seriously there should be a limit to everything, no? I mean when it comes to the one person you plan to spend the rest of your life with, somethings are just way……… out of line.

Definitely Karen + Kevin + Kristy = Hell…… NO!

But tell me, what are the rules governing this game, just in case I change my mind.

I know one_ Kristy, must definitely be a stranger, someone, I won’t have to see, the rest of my life, if possible ( but how then do you go inviting a total stranger????........)

10 comments:

  1. are u thinking about doing a 3some?
    .kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehmmm, just way.....out of line. SMH..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about the rules, but as u ve clearly stated, somethings are just way out of line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You surely must be contemplating an application of that equation.
    If you are, don't even try, it is addictive. Lol.
    Always remember: 1 plus 1 = ENOUGH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. geez..... people,i give up, the idea has been buried 6ft under hehehehe................

    ReplyDelete
  7. me i know know rules o! play the game as he come with sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the million dollar question girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well i think u should if u want.....rule 1. dont nessesarily have to be a total stranger could be ur best friend...(for safety reasons)....rule 2.be in charge....rule 3.make sure he uses protection on kristy... rule 4.no prolonged eye contact btw him and kristy... rule 5.errrrrmm errrrmmm make more rules as u go on....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehehehe........... Jude, long time no see.Hmmm interesting rules i must say.

    ReplyDelete