Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cougar alert

My friends and I wrote our very last paper which marked the end to our eighth semester in KNUST. ‘Uniee’ was finally over, at least “for now” and soon we’d be thrown into the deep blue sea to compete with the sharks.

Nevertheless,we are most excited to see the end of this road.

Alas i still have two more years of school ahead, come October i'll return to the school girl status_ sob sob sob. However the chilling has been set into full gear, vvroomm!!!!..............

Last night, the SHAWO boys; Students for Humane Awareness and Women Orientation, kicked us off with “the white & gold” party.

My girls and I were ‘chillaxing’, sipping, nodding and tapping to the Dj's groove. When this really cute guy walks up and introduces himself_ and I thinking “damn! I must be looking really good, to be spotted among all these beautiful babes lol

Dude is flirting mercilessly_ he's dishing out the latest lines i've never heard. I can’t say I wasn’t enjoying all the attention. So there i was; tearing through the English language like i just landed from God knows where heheheheheheh........

So what year are you in? _ I finally manage to ask

Dude shuddered_ oh! Emm ...... I'm going to my second year.

“Arrrhhhh... I’m flirting shamelessly with a first year boy”_ somebody should arrest me!

11 comments:

  1. Errrm, it shouldn't matter,no? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, did u stop flirting after the discovery? He sounds like a real smooth operator lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, is he younger? Sounds like the slick one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. age shouldn't stop you tho... if he's spitting rite and you feelin' him...
    I'm sure u kept on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well..... i didn't exactly stop talking to him, but flirting went down a couple of notches.

    He was 'hot' no doubt, but i tend to like my men a lil older hehehehehe.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been there and back. Don't want to go again. The flirting is fun. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha.....does the year really matter?...just wonderin....

    ReplyDelete
  8. as a cougar in training myself...i say good girl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep! i think is all up in the head. you are as old as you feel and maturity doesnt necessarily correlate wit age all the time......if your heart is in it and he is mature go for it girl...lol

    ReplyDelete