Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hush me up!

I’ve never been afraid to speak up. I open my big mouth and let out the good, the bad, the ugly and the trash loose.

Growing up my parents believed in hearing us out, so I never felt intimidated.

The rule was simple; if you crossed the line, definitely you were gonna receive some serious ass whooping.

Yes growing, I learnt speaking up meant, knowing when to shut my trap, when to open it and most importantly how to open it.

But today, I crossed the line big time, did it in grand style.
I need to be flogged. Obviously I haven’t learnt that well...

P.S I’m sorry boo.

6 comments:

  1. as long as you know and learn. but remember, words, like physical pain, leave a bruise. the physical bruise heals and disappears, but the bruise from words don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the "boo" is up to it, he can whoop your ass tonight. He might want to plan for this ocassional activity as there's no telling when you'll cross the line again.

    Conscious restraint never caused any emotional wounds though. Let's see if that works for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take your words in good faith, and will make the conscious effort not to disrespect him or anyone else when yappin. But i'd really wish if was interested in lashing, cos the current punishment is far worse :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucci, pls don't beat yourself too hard. You don't need additional punishment to what you're currently enduring. I know in such situations, it'd be far easier to receive a flogging and be done with it. But it doesn't always work that way. Hope things work out between you two. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silent treatment, huh? Yeah that's definitely the worst. In my experience, you have to let him be for a while. He will eventually call you. Don't call/text him repeatedly because it will only annoy him more. When he does call, give a sincere apology and do your best to never repeat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anon, i've decided not to beat myself up about it. I've apologised the best i can, will just wait and see.

    ReplyDelete