Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Call from hell

Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton and Robert Mugabe died and went straight to hell.

Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England, I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there. She called and talked for about 5 minutes, then she asked "Well, devil how much do I owe
you? The devil says "Five million dollars". She wrote him a cheque, and went to sit back on her chair.

Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the United States, I want to see how everybody is doing there too". He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you? The devil says "Ten million dollars". With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Robert Mugabe was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call Zim too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. I wanna talk to the ministers, to the deputy, I wanna talk to everybody"..... He called Zim and he talked for about twenty hours, he talked and talked and
talked.
Then asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you? The devil says "One dollar". Mugabe is stunned and says "One dollar? Only one dollar??" The devil says "Well if you make a call from one hell to another hell, it's local".

Lol

(This sent my sides spliting, hope it makes your day too)

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!
    New Year's 2011 Fireworks Celebrations Around the World
    http://fireworks2011.blogspot.com/
    Demo on YouTube
    http://youtu.be/QlQ3b0TfiFM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really.. and how come u never invited me to dis spot.... brown gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. herh ..maame lawyer.. s3 ma b3 kye wo... lol...nice one der...Pee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jupiter thanks for the invite

    @Anon, i'm quite sure we both can check out the link wink!

    @Pee........!!! as for your pix on fb di3, the whole world hahaha... glad you dropped in i miss you guys.

    @Oye it sent me cracking

    ReplyDelete