Friday, July 8, 2011

Read the sign

NYC is sprouting with Africans at every corner, and for some reason you would think each persons nationality is imprinted on their foreheads or something, cos you just know.

So when picking up my medical report, and this brother accidentally or calculatedly bumped into me and sent my envelop flying. I noticed two things_ that he was totally hott, nice teeth, but the first thought was that he looked Ghanaian.

So when he apologized in his LAFA_ locally acquired fake accent, my hand was on the money_ oh! I’m sorry_ could not escape the deep rooted Ghanaian accent, and my “ Its okay” must have been splotched with the same inescapable root, because the next line was; I’m Kobby_ and here I thought I looked kind of exotic or Nigerian lol


*turned out we went to the same college_ small world*

8 comments:

  1. A service business, or one with delivery service, can get into trouble if the vehicle breaks
    down. This will help you as you begin to compare the New York lease options from different dealerships.
    There are a lot of business houses that are looking into the whole process of auto
    leasing and car leasing that helps them in cutting down their costs
    and saving thousands of dollars that would help them
    in buying thousand fleets of cars.

    Here is my blog - Cheap Volkswagen deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Android developers page, we can find the following definition of Base - Adapter:.
    The two premiere free blogging websites are Wordpress and Blogger.
    For a video to rake in this many views,ever, much less in a few days,is historic.


    Here is my webpage: youtube video views

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition to all the bands I played in I also did some solo and dual work and
    never played in a group that wasnt working. With this, you can start studying music history, functional harmony, scales and reading chord charts.

    It is a cross platform game and is available for Linux, Mac OS
    X, and Free - BSD etc.

    my homepage - how to play acoustic guitar

    ReplyDelete


  4. As I've stated earlier you are able to follow anybody without approval by that individual, however if you desire to become a friend with someone, you have to wait for the approval of your friend request. buy facebook followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ought to always seek expert and also seasoned company that are the suitable folks to be relied on for marketing your company or items. buy usa likes

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to increase your app ratings on Android's Google Play Shop, make specific that all unhappy individuals can reach you swiftly as well as conveniently. web to buy app reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most in demand social network site Twitter aids people to discover about current things and events or social reactions of their favorite fames. here to buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. To have a greater exposure for your personality, Persons expend funds to Buy Facebook Comments to conveniently have publicity over night. buy good facebook comments

    ReplyDelete