Sunday, July 3, 2011

What is it?

At this stage in my life, you would think i know exactly what i want, i could close my eyes and just map out my future for the next couple of years_ Yes! the future they say is unknown, but seriously we all should have an idea of what we're looking forward to, right?

Sadly, things don't seem to work out the way it should. Maybe i become too comfortable, kick back and expect stuff to fall in place.

And when i pour my heart and soul into it, it blows up in my face, now i'm left wondering_ what is it i'm doing so wrong?

I got questions on my mind, and the answers seem gazillions miles away...

To plan or not to plan?

4 comments:

  1. i guess that's the way it is..am so with u..but we can't give up now.. i guess..lol.. never say never!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning ahead is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Future is a mystery dear,we ain`t promised tomorrow. We just have to make good use of the gift of today. Things might not fall in place but it should not stop u from having a PLAN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all the comments, yes the fact that things don't always go as plan, doesn't mean not to have a plan at all, right?

    @Didi_ luv ur blog

    ReplyDelete