Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A toast to you

I planned to write a list of reasons why i think you are so amazing, a list to tell you how much i appreciate you, to let you know that i love you to bits, but i realise now that it will be so long, i might need a year to complete it.

However i can assure you, that come next year on this very day, do expect that list in the mail, it may take you another year to read, but it will be worth the read.

I'm so grateful to have you in my life, thank you for being my father and my friend.

Happy birthday daddy :-)

6 comments:

  1. Awww...best wishes to your dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite me to the party yeah lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words....I will be here next year to savour the next cookie.. Alf

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Alf, hey pops glad you were able to check it out, mail box next year lol...

    ReplyDelete