Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tetteh Mami

I had been craving red-red (beans & fried plantain) since yesterday. The low rumbles in my stomach, reminded me just how much. So on the drive to work I played with the idea of making some over the weekend, when I found myself a few meters from my primary school. The memories of Tetteh Mami's beans turned my rumbles to roars, and on instinct, I found myself at her base grabbing "brunch” lol. I have savored every morsel and enjoyed each slice of the soft fried plantain, forgetting that I’m attending a meeting with my boss this morning, HOLY SIPRIT, I come against any atomic bombs as a result of this concoction, and to my village witches who will attempt to follow me with a ceiling fun, fire burn you, AMEN!

9 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha ......... just switched on Anita's fun lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOLY SIPRIT FIRE BURN U Nana

      @ Didi, whats up :-)

      Delete
  2. Why NASH? Are u preggy to be craving for food u don't frequently have? lol! Anyway may the HOLY SPIRIT FIRE burn whatever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahaahah No i'm not, thanks for the support.

      Delete
  3. Sounds very funny. Love that. Following you, hope you don't mind following me too.

    ReplyDelete